Saturday, July 17, 2010

Crazie cosmos

Unless you have seen the movie or haven't and don't mind know the ending of the movie, read on. If you haven't and don't want me to spoil it for you, please exit this blog post.
.......
.....
...
..
.

I give "The Crazies" 4.5 out of 5 stars.
WHY?
I'll tell you what grinds my gears, the way that fucking movie ended.

It would have been 100% badass if the couple died in the nuke explosion rather than walking away to Cedar Point. Why? I'll tell you why. Because now the movie ended with the whole fucking fuck up experiment spreading all because two people not infected lived and the U.S Military was creeping all in their shit. NOW the movie has that typical, every other suspense movie ending. What the fuck. I mean really. COME ON!! It would have been the ultimate badass movie if NO ONE survived.

So here's what's going to happen. There will not be a part two to the movie because there is no reason for it. It would end up being just like the first one but in a bigger city and the two people would still survive it, walking away and spreading the disease of LIFE and WILL POWER which in turn the Military will scope them out and nuke the next town they hit. Am I right or am I right?

So now we know that there won't be a part two and we are left with what could have been a total kick ass movie having a shitastic ending. Thanks for that.

Overall, I dug it. I liked the movie a whole hell of a lot. I will most def. have to purchase this movie and watch it while completely baked. ;)


0 comments: